Ello sweets! ♥ Hope you’re all well!
How has another month gone by already, we’re nearly in blinkin August!?
Today’s post is all about my current beauty favourites (that seem to include a lot of lip products this month) so I hope you don’t mind that haha! As I’ve got quite a lot of faves for July, I’m going to bullet point next to the product, the things I love about it rather than waffling on! Enjoy lovelies, I’d love to know your thoughts! x
• This is the most prettiest rose beige shade that I believe would flatter most skin tones!
• Creamy, velvety texture that is super hydrating on the lips
• Long lasting
• Medium sized makeup bag which is perfect for storing your essentials and for travelling
• It’s Disney! What’s not to love?!
• It’s in the Skinnydip sale at the moment! Go go go!
• Intense, rich pigment that comes up lovely and vibrant on the lips!
• Lasts for hours and hourssss!
• Super affordable at just a few pounds
• Creamy, velvety and smooth
• So hydrating! This stuff doesn’t budge off your lips but the buttery texture means no cracking or sore lips!
• Thirsty – ‘pretty pale pink’ / Tea – ‘dusty pink’
• Soft, plush and creamy
• You can’t even feel this on your lips!
• Intense pigment that lasts all day
• Creamy pencil that’s easily blendable
• Comes with a built in smudger
PS…Fierce Leopard False Nails
• Leopard print
• Leopard print
Stila Stay All Day Concealer Refill
• A small, compact container that’s easily transportable
• An amazingly pigmented concealer that covers everything
• Super creamy and sinks easily into the skin
• This is the most divine smell ever! You will literally smell like you’ve just stepped out of a spa!
• A thick butter that absorbs into the skin super quickly
• Really comfortable on the skin and doesn’t irritate
• Brightening and refreshing
• Super affordable at £2.50
• An easy sheet application
• Refreshing spritz for the skin that smells summery and exotic
• Can be used morning and evening, and before and after makeup – as Shakira would say, ‘whenever, wherever…’
• Soothing for the skin
• An amazing selection of colours that are beautiful worn alone and together
• A pretty combination of matte and shimmers
• Fantastically pigmented!
Primark ‘Peony Blossom’ Fragrance
• A soft, fruity floral fragrance that lasts for hours!
• A portable size that’s perfect for travelling
• The cutest packaging!